Government organization COVID-19 specific links
govinfo.gov – Related legislative, presidential, and regulatory documents
usa.gov – Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
IRS.gov – Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments
U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
FL.gov – COVID-19 resources specific to Florida. Includes the Executive Orders list.
Florida Disaster Division of Emergency Management
- Coronavirus.gov – Presented by the White House, CDC, and FEMA
- What to do if you are sick
- People who are at higher risk for severe illness
Government & Health Organization Publications
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) 2/21/2020 English | Spanish | Chinese
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) 2/24/2020 English | Spanish | Chinese
- CDC Protects and Prepares Communities 2/25/2020 English
- Wage and Hours Division, United States Department of Labor: Employee rights English (April 1 – December 31 2020)
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Reemployment Assistance Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions English
- Covid-19 Vaccines in Florida English | Spanish
Review the current CDC “Things to Know about the COVID-19 Pandemic” information.
Learn more about your vaccine options. Visit the CDC’s page on Vaccines for Covid-19.
“When you’ve been fully vaccinated.” Information for people who have already been vaccinated about what actions should be taken to protect yourself and others.