Jackson County Public Library now offers Miss Humblebee’s Academy, a new, interactive online early literacy program from Gale. We are able to bring a fun and interactive learning program to children ages 3 to 6 in the community. Miss Humblebee’s Academy prepares preschoolers for kindergarten and beyond by delivering an educational program that introduces key concepts in math, science and social studies, language and literacy, art, and music. It’s the only solution that helps children learn while having fun AND provides parents with tools to measure their child’s progress.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy uses solid educational principles and lovable, appealing characters to prep for kindergarten proficiency. Beyond making learning fun for children, it:
- Includes hundreds of guided lessons with sound cues across disciplines
- Assesses skill levels and reports outcomes regularly
- Emails parents a notification that a weekly progress report is ready to view
The program offers parents flexibility and children variety. With a combination of online and offline learning opportunities, kids can play and learn anywhere.
- Access at the library or at home on a computer
- Access on mobile devices (iPads and tablets)
- 20% of the curriculum available as printables and practice worksheets, giving children practice using writing tools