How our curbside service works
|1. If necessary, look at the Library Online Catalog to get titles, authors, etc. of items you would like to borrow. Library staff are unable to select items for you.
2. Fill out the form (right) requesting items you wish to check out. If the requested items are available, we can have them ready for pickup within 24 hours. *
Library staff are unable to see your “Cart” from the Library Catalog, so please be sure to list each item that you are requesting.
3. Library staff will pull the available items and check them out to you. Your items will be placed into a nonreturnable bag and labeled with your name.
4. Library staff will then call to inform you that your pickup is ready. **
Pickup hours at Marianna are 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Graceville hours are 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
5. When you arrive for pickup at Marianna, park at the Green Street entrance, call the library at 482-9631 to let us know you have arrived, and open your trunk.
At Graceville, pull up to the side entrance, call 263-3659, and open your trunk.
6. A staff person will deposit the bag into your open trunk. Depositing items into the trunk will allow us to maintain the requisite social distance of at least six feet.
7. When you are ready to return items, deposit them into one of the library’s outdoor book drops. You may then repeat the process.